Westbrook Park at Little Hereford, Ludlow, Shropshire, is nestled in a pretty orchard on the banks of the River Teme. It is a peaceful ‘get away from it all park’ easily accessible from the Midlands.
There is fishing along half a mile of the river and there are public footpaths throughout the valley. The park is just a few miles from the delightful town of Tenbury Wells and the castle town of Ludlow is just a short distance away.
- Flat orchard park of 60 full service touring pitches
- Spacious all-weather tourer/motorhome pitches
- All-service grass tent pitches
- Luxury heated facilities building
- Fishing along half a mile of riverbank
- Extensive dog walk and exercise area
- ‘Temeside Inn’ family pub nearby
- Footpaths adjacent to park
Touring Caravans and Camping
Touring at Westbrook Park provides a choice of fully serviced grass or all-weather pitches with excellent showers and facilities.
A few moments walk up-river, the ‘Temeside Inn’ is a family pub with a reputation for good and affordable food.
Nearby the castle town of Ludlow is built upon a cliff overlooking the river. It is famous for its restaurants and shopping.
Westbrook Park is the 2008 regional winner of ‘Practical Caravan Top 100 Parks’.
Our Mobile Site
To offer our guest the best mobile experience, we have condensed this page into one single page for mobile users. Please tap the link here to display that page.