Westbrook Park at Little Hereford, Ludlow, Shropshire, is nestled in a pretty orchard on the banks of the River Teme. It is a peaceful ‘get away from it all park’ easily accessible from the Midlands.
There is fishing along half a mile of the river and there are public footpaths throughout the valley. The park is just a few miles from the delightful town of Tenbury Wells and the castle town of Ludlow is just a short distance away.
- Flat orchard park of 60 full service touring pitches
- Spacious all-weather tourer/motorhome pitches
- All-service grass tent pitches
- Luxury heated facilities building
- Fishing along half a mile of riverbank
- Extensive dog walk and exercise area
- ‘Temeside Inn’ family pub nearby
- Footpaths adjacent to park
Touring Caravans and Camping
Touring at Westbrook Park provides a choice of fully serviced grass or all-weather pitches with excellent showers and facilities.
A few moments walk up-river, the ‘Temeside Inn’ is a family pub with a reputation for good and affordable food.
Nearby the castle town of Ludlow is built upon a cliff overlooking the river. It is famous for its restaurants and shopping.
Westbrook Park is the 2008 regional winner of ‘Practical Caravan Top 100 Parks’.